SCCCF offered it’s first financial “gesture” in June of 2002. Assisting cancer patients and survivors in our community with the financial challenges of the cancer experience remains our main purpose, but in 2010 we implemented SCCCF’s “Survive, Thrive & Be Fit” program which encourages area cancer patients and survivors to adapt or maintain a healthy lifestyle following a cancer diagnosis through a variety of free active living opportunities.
The “Survive, Thrive & Be Fit” program includes:
- Gentle Yoga for Cancer Survivors
- Active Survivors of Sheboygan TEAM (CLICK HERE to download 2017 log)
- Steps to Survivorship walks
- Hiking Along the Cancer Journey hikes
- Survivors on Snowshoes outings
- Up the River With a Paddle kayaking on the Sheboygan River
- Survivorship Through the Lens digital outdoor photography outings
- OTHER: DISC-oveirng Disc Golf, Drive to Survive (ball golf), Introductory Tai Chi, Introductory Hoop Dance & More!
ATTENTION SURVIVORS: SURVEY!!!
Please consider completing this quick SURVEY and forwarding it to: SCCCF / 16 21 N. Taylor Drive, Suite 100 / Sheboygan, WI 53081 / ATTN: Tim
To learn about current events and activities taking place in Sheboygan’s local cancer community, please read the most recent issue of “The Local Cancer Community Update!” which can be found on our News/Events page.