SCCCF offers a variety of healthy and active living opportunities for area cancer patients and survivors known as our “Survive, Thrive & Be Fit” program.
- Gentle Yoga for Cancer Survivors
- Steps to Survivorship Walk/Runs (& Survivors on Snowshoes)
- Indoor Rowing Team
- Hiking Along the Cancer Journey hikes
- And Other: DISC-overing DISC Golf, Pickleball, etc.
- Monthly Activity Log: Use this handy 2018 Activity Log to track your activity.
Survivor-athletes who register and attend ST&BF Activities and complete and submit their monthly activity logs can earn points to be redeemed for ST&BF apparel and merchandise!!!
To learn about current events and activities, visit our “News/Events” page!
Survivorship Through the Lens is an outdoor digital photography workshop for cancer patients and survivors that encourages participants to get outdoors and be active while learning and developing outdoor photography skills while exploring how the way the see the world has changed following a cancer diagnosis and is another opportunity through our Survive, Thrive & Be Fit program!
- 2017 Survivorship Through the Lens Photo Exhibit program
- 2013 Survivorship Through the Lens Photo Exhibit program.
SCCCF’s “Survive, Thrive & Be Fit” was started in 2010. The program encourages area cancer patients and survivors to adapt or maintain a healthy lifestyle following a cancer diagnosis by providing a variety of free healthy and active living opportunities.
The “Survive, Thrive & Be Fit” program includes
Survivorship Through the Lens “People’s Choice” Photo Conest!!!
CLICK HERE to view photos and vote (before July 1, 2017)
To learn about current events and activities taking place in Sheboygan’s local cancer community, please read the most recent issue of “The Local Cancer Community Update!” which can be found on our News/Events page.