Survive, Thrive & Be Fit “Indoor Row Group (IRG)”!
Join us during our “OFF SEASON” which runs from May 1st
through October 31st as we prepare for the 2019/20 Indoor Row Season that runs from November 1st through April 30th!
The Indoor Row Group (IRG) meets regularly at MOA/SCBS with additional indoor rowing options at the Sheboygan & Sheboygan Falls YMCA.
Contact Tim for details or to schedule an Indoor Row Group Informational Session and Demo!
Benefits of Indoor Rowing:
- Rowing is easy to learn and can be enjoyed by all ages and abilities!
- Rowing is a low impact activity offering smooth, rhythmic and impact free motion for comfortable and injury free exercise!
- Rowing exercises all major muscle groups through a wider range of motion than most other exercises thereby promoting strength, fitness, flexibility and mobility!
- Rowing with others provides for a supportive, social and enjoyable environment!
- Rowing is a time-efficient exercise that allows for a great workout in little time!